Having the title of data controller, we, as Güzeloba Mah. Yaşar Sabutay Cad. No:32 Muratpaşa / Antalya ("Company") established in Turkey, whose registered office is located in the address of Galeri Kristal Turz. Inş. Paz. Tic. A.Ş hereby notify that,
Personal data provided to us during the accommodation registration and during the accommodation may be processed by us. Your personal data subject to processing are as follows:
Name, surname, date of birth, country of birth, city of birth, gender, marital status, nationality, T.R identity information (TCKN, serial no, certificate no, father's name, mother's name, place of birth, province, district, neighborhood, volume no, family serial no, item no, section no, page no, registration no, place of issue, reason of issue, issue date, maiden name), copy of the birth certificate
Phone number, full address information, personal and corporate e-mail address
Sensitive Personal Data
Allergy, chronic disease, blood type, epidemic illness (Covid-19 etc.), disability information, special request in regards to accommodation.
Visual and Audio Data
Camera and sound recordings saved in the hotel
Family and Relative Data
Name, surname, T.R. Identity Number, gender, date of birth, phone number of spouse and children; name, surname and phone number of relatives to be called in an emergency.
We collect your personal data that we personally request from you as an employer and that we requested during the accommodation registration or you choose to share with us during your accommodation or during your reservation and that is required within the scope of the accommodation and hotel operations, from domestic and international tour operators and travel agencies from whom you purchased accommodation, or from the call center of our hotel and the information you share with us at our hotel, from camera records, from internet log records provided that you transmit it to us physically or electronically and/or save it on the Company's computer programs, applications and servers available for the use of more than one person or on the internet as explicit information accessible to third parties.
Within the scope of Article 5 of the KVKK regarding the processing conditions of personal data, we process your personal data since (i) it is compulsory to fulfill our legal obligations, (ii) it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the contracting parties, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the service relationship between us, (iii) it is clearly stipulated in laws, (iv) it is pursuant to the legitimate interest of the Company and (v) data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right.
Your personal data and sensitive personal data collected by the above-mentioned methods are for the purposes related to the establishment and performance of the accommodation service relationship, and especially;
· We process your information such as Name Surname, Identity No, Day, Date and Place of Birth, Mother's and Father's Name, Nationality, Marital Status, Serial No, Place of Registry, Gender, Language, Religion and Blood Type (From your old ID copy), Date of Marriage, Company Title, Phone, Address, E-Mail, Photograph, Signature, Check-in and Check-out Date, Agency, Number of Person, Reservation No, Voucher No, Date of Accommodation, Type of Accommodation, Hotel to Stay, Room Type, Room Number, Accommodation Detail, Flight Information, Nutritional Habit, Special Request, Disability Information, Health Information, Treatment, and Voice Recording, Complaint, Liking, Suggestion, Request, Date, Day, Time, Country, Expenditure Information, Explicit Consent Information, Tax Number, Bill, Abstract of Account, Invoice, Slip, Expenditure Amount, Account Number, Credit Card Information, Payment Information, Plate, Role, Receipt, IP Address obtained during your conversations with our call center, in order to sell our products and services, provide you with the products and services you have purchased in full, meet your additional requests and collect service fees; and your Court Order, Health Report information for your cancellation and refund requests provided that you share such information with us.
· We use your information such as Name Surname, Identity No/Passport No, Serial No, Date and Place of Birth, Mother's and Father's Name, Nationality, Marital Status, Gender, Photograph, Signature, Fever Measurement, Country of Entry and Exit, Travel Plan, Travel Information for the last 14 days, Date, Disease Information, Date of Accommodation, Room No, Health Information, Medical History regarding Epidemic Illness (Covid-19 etc.), Date, Day, Time, Phone, Address for the execution of emergency processes such as illness, accident, epidemic illness, natural disasters, fire, floods. Protective measures are taken at the hotel entrances and inside the hotel and contactless fever measurements are made in case of epidemic illness.
· All electronic communications you make are inspected for viruses, harmful content and data leaks to ensure the security of our company employees and our company communication network in order to carry out information security processes. For such purposes; we process your personal data consisting of Name Surname, Identity No/Passport No, Date of Birth, Old E-Mail Data, IP Address, Log Records, Internet Activity, Time, Room No, Internet Activity, User's Name, Mac Address, IP Address of Internet for which the access is provided, Date, Time, Phone, E-Mail and contents that you share with us electronically.
· Your identity information is obtained at the entrance to the hotel and camera records are kept in order to ensure physical space security. We process your information such as Name Surname, Image Record, Vehicle Plate, check-in and check-out date for such purposes.
· We process your visual data with camera recordings to ensure security at hotel check-in and check-out, parking lots and common areas. You can visit our web page for our detailed camera clarification.
· For the resolution of legal disputes, we process your information such as Name Surname, Identity No/Passport No, Date and Place of Birth, Mother's and Father's Name, Nationality, Marital Status, Serial No, Place of Registration, Tax No, Gender, Case File, Religion, Invoice, Waybill, Check, Collection and Payment Receipt, Slip, Accounting Registry, Company Title, Phone, Address, E-Mail, Photograph, Signature, Blood Type, Movable and Immovable Property.
· In order to carry out communication activities, we process your information such as Name Surname, Phone, Whatsapp Photo, Whatsapp Username.
· We use your information such as Name Surname, Social Media Username, Photo, Image Recording, Video Recording, Phone, Address, E-mail, provided that we have your permission to carry out advertising, campaign and promotion processes.
· We are required to share the Identity or Passport information of the customers accommodating in our hotel with the police and gendarmerie due to legal obligations. In case you use the hotel internet network, we must record the information about which internet addresses you have accessed on the internet at what time. By law, we are obliged to block access to sites that contain publications on certain catalog types of crime. For such purposes, we process your information such as Name Surname, Identity No/Passport No, Serial No, Date and Place of Birth, Mother's and Father's Name, Nationality, Marital Status, Place of Registration, Check-in and Check-Out Date, Agency, Expenditure Information, Expenditure Amount, Signature, Internet activity, Camera Records, Mac Address, IP Address, IP Address of Internet for which the access is provided, User's Name, Room No, Date, Time, Phone, E-Mail.
· We process your information such as Name Surname, Identity No/Passport No, Serial No, Date and Place of Birth, Mother's and Father's Name, Nationality, Marital Status, Place of Registration, Gender, Religion and Blood Type (from your old ID copy), Photograph, Signature, IP Address, MAC Address, Log Records when authorized institutions and organizations request information through legal means or when we are required to share such information in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
Such information is processed in accordance with the general principles specified in Article 4 of KVKK and pursuant to the processing purposes stipulated in Article 5. Your personal data shall be retained for the maximum period specified in the relevant legislation or until the disappearance of the processing purpose and in any case, for the legal period of limitation.
For the purpose of your security and the fulfillment of our Company's obligations under the law, we share your personal data,
· With entities from which we domestically purchase product and service, and our group companies for the purpose of carrying out information security processes, with the companies of Sonicwall, Trend Micro and Mcafee abroad for analysis of antivirus, data loss prevention and threat detection systems where we use content that you share with us and we share with you through electronic means,
· With Logo firm for the execution of finance and accounting affairs,
· With Whatsapp abroad to carry out communication activities,
· With domestic and international Agency or Tour Operator through which you make a reservation and our group companies, and with Online Review Sites (Google, Booking, Tripadvisor, Foursquare, Hotels.com), Contracted Hospitals in order to sell our products and services, provide you with the products and services you have purchased in full, meet your requests,
· With Social Media (Instagram, Facebook) and All Social Media Users abroad to carry out advertising, campaign, promotion processes,
· With sector associations (TURSAB, ATSO, TUROB, TUROFED), Judicial Authorities, Turkish Revenue Administration (GIB), Public Institutions and Organizations and Law Enforcement due to legal obligations and the obligation to inform authorized institutions and organizations.
Personal data transfers are carried out in accordance with the principle of being limited and measured for the purpose for which they are processed stipulated in KVKK and necessary administrative and technical measures are applied by our company to prevent unauthorized and/or illegal access to your personal data.
Personal data owners defined as the KVKK relevant person ("Hereinafter referred to as the "Applicant") have been granted the right to apply for the following issues regarding the processing of their personal data pursuant to Article 11 of the Law. The applicants have the right:
a. To learn whether or not their personal data have been processed,
b. To request information on the processed data, if their personal data have been processed,
c. To learn the purpose of processing their personal data and whether or not their personal data have been used in accordance with the declared purpose,
d. To know about the third parties at home and abroad, to which their personal data has been transferred,
e. To request for the correction of their personal data, if such data were processed incompletely or incorrectly,
f. To request the deletion or destruction of their personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7,
g. To request that transactions made pursuant to paragraphs (e) and (f) be notified to third parties to whom their personal data has been transferred,
h. To object to any consequence that may arise against himself/herself through the analysis of the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems,
i. To request for compensation of any damages incurred by himself/herself due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Pursuant to the first paragraph of Article 13 of KVKK, the applications that will be made for such rights to our company acting in capacity of Data Controller must be in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board ("Board"). Within the scope of your rights above, you can send your applications to the address [email protected] by using the e-mail address previously notified to our company and registered in our company's system or your corporate e-mail address or in writing to the address Güzeloba Mah. Yaşar Sabutay Cad. No :33 Muratpaşa / Antalya
It is legally required to include (i) name, surname and signature, if application is in writing, (ii) T.R. identity number for the citizens of the Republic of Turkey; and nationality, passport number and, if available, identity number for the foreigners, (iii) residential or workplace address for notification, (iv) e-mail address, phone and fax number for notification, if any, and (v) subject of the request.
Hereby you accept that you have been informed by our Company in accordance with the clarification obligation within the scope of Article 10 of KVKK and that you understand the issues stated in the text.